5.17.2009

almost there

It's been too long since an update, but things have been hectic!

I have 3 weeks of school left...3 weeks which feel like 3 months, as far as I'm concerned. My 8th graders are driving me nuts because they're pretty much checked out from school and don't think that they have to follow school rules or do their homework or you know, pay attention in class.

Robbie is finished with school the week after I am, and I know he's looking forward for this quarter to be over since for the rest of his time in the PhD program, he won't have to take classes! Then a few days after he finishes up, we leave for Jamaica! We were going to Mexico, but then the whole swine flu outbreak happened, so we changed our plans...

Our 25th birthdays are within 3 weeks of each other, so instead of buying each other a bunch of little presents, we bought ourselves a Canon Digital Rebel Xsi. It's very fancy, and we're still learning how to use it! But it does take awesome pictures.

Well sorry for the disjointedness (it's a word, right?) of this post - I promise to update more regularly after school is OVER. We can't wait for summer.

No comments: