7.16.2008

10 days...

I can't believe Robbie & I are getting married in only 10 days! Almost to the minute! I'm stressed, but the stress has turned into more of an anticipation - I want it to be 10 days from now so all the planning & preparation & makeup & hair & (most of the) pictures will be over, and Robbie & I will be married. After all, that's what it's all about - me & him.

We were talking the other day about everything we've been through during the whole planning process - good & bad. I've had a lot of fun picking out dresses, and looking at bridal magazines, and even being stressed, because it was a good kind of stress - one that I knew would have a happy ending. But Robbie & I both have had a lot of unpleasant moments, as well. I'm not going to go into it, because it doesn't really matter to us in the long run, but I will say this: if you want to find out who is going to be there for you, and who is going to let you down...plan a wedding. You just might be surprised which people end up in which category.

No comments: