This weekend was exactly what I needed. It was such a nice break from the stress and worry of wedding planning! After checking in to the hotel, we spent awhile wandering around the 7-story San Francisco Westfield Shopping Center. I would've taken pictures, but was too busy stuffing my face with a cream puff from Beard Papa's, and ogling the merchandise at Bloomingdale's.
Dinner was at Coco 500, where we had an amazing waiter who recommended the best wine & appetizers I've had in awhile. We also sat next to the chef's parents, who my mom quickly became friends with. She even borrowed part of their dessert for us to sample (actually, they offered it, and it was delicious).
Yesterday morning we all had spa appointments at Bliss Spa at the W Hotel, which I highly recommend. I had the best manicure & pedicure of my life, all while relaxing in a reallllly comfy chair & watching "The Devil Wears Prada". Some of us had facials, which also got rave reviews. After the spa we had brunch at XYZ (also at the W), where the food was so, so good. We sat next to a girl that looked just like Kim Kardashian - only way prettier/classier. She also had on the biggest diamond ring I've ever seen!
Driving home, it hit me that I'm getting married in less than a week. I can't believe it! I'm so looking forward to starting married life with Robbie - I'll just be glad when wedding planning is OVER.
7.21.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment