Yesterday Robbie & I hit another milestone of marriage - we bought our first car! We spent most of the day at the Honda dealership, & got an amazing deal on a 2008 Civic Hybrid with a navigation system. We're really happy with our decision, & already love the car! I've posted some pictures of a model like ours - same color & everything.
The Civic Hybrids don't have great interior color options - it's either an ugly brownish tan or a weird blue/gray combo. The color car we got has the blue/gray combo, like in this picture.

And of course, the best thing about any hybrid, and the Civic Hybrid in particular, is the gas mileage. Driving home last night, we were averaging 50 miles to the gallon! When you brake/coast, the battery re-charges, and when you come
to a stop, the engine turns off. It's going to take awhile to get used to, but it's pretty cool.I go back to school tomorrow (I can't believe that summer is over), and Robbie will start driving our new car to Davis!



No comments:
Post a Comment