Well Robbie & I are officially married, and I have to say that the wedding couldn't have been any better! Even though it was hot, and we ran a little behind a few times, I wouldn't change anything about the day. I just can't believe it's over...and has been for more than a week now! I can't wait to see our pictures and video so we can re-live it.
We've been getting lots of compliments on our wedding, which makes me so happy. After spending the past 15 months planning it, and having weekly nightmares about things going wrong, I can't even begin to describe how relieved I am to be free of planning, and how happy & grateful I am that things (mostly) went off without a hitch, and that everyone had a good time.
On the Monday after the wedding, Robbie & I took care of some official paperwork - filing the marriage license, changing my name at the Social Security office & DMV (I got to take a new picture for my license, which I was very excited about, and it actually turned out well!), and then we packed for a trip to Disneyland. We had a blast, and just got home last night. Robbie would never forgive me if I didn't mention that on Friday night, Ryan & Chasity came & had dinner with us at Downtown Disney, then while waiting in line for a ride, Robbie recognized the lead singer, Dustin Kensrue, from one of his favorite bands, Thrice, and we kinda stalked him after the ride to get a picture. He was really, really nice (he shook my hand, even though I only vaguely know who he is) and was there with his wife & little girl.
I'll post pictures later from our trip, including the one of Robbie, Ryan, & Dustin Kensrue.
8.03.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment